Wednesday, December 4, 2013

This seems to be the way my year has gone...

I look up and see that another page on the calendar has turned. There have been moments, this past year, when I have scolded myself for being too busy. But at the moment I'm quite content with the pace of things. I'm following my bliss, moment by moment. Putting the to-do lists aside for long stretches at a time and going whereever my mind takes me. Sometimes writing, lots of reading, photo albums are caught up through July (that's the closest to current I've been in years), more time in the kitchen (cooler weather always makes me want meals that are way more involved)...

Spent a leisurely 5+ days in western Kansas for Thanksgiving. Enjoyed the time with my dad and sister and brothers. My lovely nieces and my nephew are all so grown up. Today the kids put up our tree. Sadly, old Saint Nick has developed a bit of a lean, and so he had been replaced...


The blue box on top of the tree. Ah, the many ways these kids have expanded my horizons.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Tardis ornament! I hope you have a very merry Christmas and an even better new year!

    - Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive